Use Case MiFID II – Performance & Positions Reporting for Millions of Accounts
Graz has successfully delivered a solution for performance and positions reporting for one of the largest banks in the Nordics with more than seven million clients. Part of the bank’s MiFID II initiative, the solution spans multiple product categories and systems, as well as millions of accounts. Performance (TWR) is calculated for each position, account or product as well as consolidated level.
Fill in your email address and we’ll contact you to start a conversation.
Time-weighted return for very large volumes of accounts
- No pre-calculation (TWR) needed
- Fast, calculates TWR for 1M accounts in less than 20 min using 10 cores
- Supports Equities, Fixed Income, Funds and Derivatives
- Consolidates data from multiple source systems
- Supports batch calculations and request based calculations (web)
- References available on request
Read our whitepaper
Performance under pressure
Why choosing the optimal approach to delivering time-weighted returns data will be crucial for long-term success