Cookies and Other Information Tracking Technologies
What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a small data file placed on your browsing device by websites you have visited and stored on your browsing device. The information stored in a cookie is used for many purposes such as identifying a user, customizing a web application, or managing website performance. For more information about cookies and controlling cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Use of This Site
By using this site, you agree that Graz Sweden AB can place cookies on your computer or device. As explained above, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. If you have configured your browser to disable cookies, you may still browse this website and download materials. Please review your current status below, you may change status at any time:
Types of Cookies Used
There are two types of cookies that Graz Sweden AB employs in relation to its website. The cookies fall into two categories that are described below.
|Performance Cookies||Performance cookies monitor the use of a website by collecting information to track unique victors, pages visited, time spent on specific pages, and other details regarding a website visit. Graz Sweden AB uses these cookies for the purpose of analyzing website performance, user experience and opportunities to improve the website. See specific information below regarding analytic services used by Graz Sweden AB and specific cookies.|
|_utma||Determines first visit to the site from a particular browser|
|_utmb||Used to establish and continue a user session with the site|
|_utmc||Holds timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site|
|_ utmz||Records the type of referral to reach the site including direct, referring link, email link, Web site search.|
|_hide_cta||Stores if the visitor has closed the Call to Action pop-up.|
|_igdpr_response||Stores the status of the visitors cookie consent.|
- FunnelBud. Based on our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and cost-effective operation of our website in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) we use marketing and remarketing services (in short ‘marketing services’) provided by FunnelBud (“Service Provider”), with its principal place of business at Hälsingegatan 49, 113 31, Stockholm, Sweden.
|Mautic_focus_x (x is replaced by an ID)||–|
|is_unique||Used to determine first-time or returning visitor to a website and to estimate unique visits to that site.|
How a User Can Manage Cookies Using a Browser?
There are a variety of tools available to users to control cookies and similar technologies. Cookie management includes limiting the types of cookies installed on a browsing device and deleting cookies. Examples of Internet browser cookie management can be reviewed for the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- MacIntosh Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&fac=all&q=cookies%20safari
- Mozilla Firefox:http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
If you have configured your browser to disable cookies, you may still browse this website and download materials.
How a User Can Manage Performance (Analytics) Cookies?
A user can opt-out of having browsing activity tracked within websites recorded by analytics cookies. Visit the following sites to opt out of analytic services used on this website:
Social Media Services
Graz Sweden AB may use the following social media service providers. For more information about the privacy policies (including cookies) of the social media service providers, please visit the following sites:
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy
- Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ and http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/static?gl=US&template=privacy_guidelines
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
Graz Sweden AB may use Google AdWords for advertising on the Google website or through Google’s advertising network. Graz Sweden AB does not use AdWords directly on its website. For information on Google AdWords privacy and cookie policies, please refer to Google’s website.
Date of Last Revision: May 25, 2018